Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gotta read it!

I am reading the best books by Carrie Bender. I had never heard of her before and just stumbled onto her at the library. I LOVE THEM!! She has several series so I can’t praise all of them since this has been my first introduction to her. Right now I am reading the Miriam’s Journal series. God truly led me to this series for a varitey of reasons. I love how God works that way. It just so happened to be the only series by Carrie Bender that our local library has right now and they have the entire series - God's hand. It is such a reflection of a mother’s heart and something I so needed right now - God's hand. You just have to read them! Listen to this quote:

“A baby is a small person that makes love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, the bankroll smaller, the home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, the future worth living for.”

How true! Okay, so run out to your local library and pick one up. Local ladies I have already returned the first 2 for you.

1 comment:

April for the Crew said...

I've not blogged or been to blogs in months. But Beth is home sick from church and we've already listened to our sermon, so I've a moment of time. I'll look these up. Thx for posting this!