Saturday, August 28, 2010

Online Bible Study

Hello Ladies out there. I would love to invite you to come and join our online Bible study at http://momsinthewordalabama.blogspot.com We know how busy life can be and how hard it is to carve out time with other Christian ladies for a Bible study so that is why I came up with the idea for an online Bible study. We have been testing it out for a little while and now I would love for others to come join me! Right now we are working through Pam Forster’s The Virtuous Woman. It is a short study on Proverbs 31 for mothers and daughters but is a great study for any woman to work through whether you have a daughter or not. My daughter is a little young for the study so I am working on it myself first. I am going it alone right now and would love others to join in. You don’t even have to have the book just jump on and read the post, walk through the Bible references, and tell us how the Lord is speaking to you. I love the Word of God and I know other ladies out there do too so come join us.

No comments: